Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tuesday 10/20/09 - AFTER WORK

- Left work and drove down to the kung fu school. Picked up the boys and took them to my parents' house. I had a 7:00 doctor's appointment and my mom was going to watch the boys. Walker ate the dinner that Scott packed for him in the back seat of the car during the ride.

- Got my parents around 6:20 and hung out there for a little while talking with my mom and dad, and my cousin Matt who was by to have my dad look at his car. My mom had her lap-top on the kitchen table, so I did a quick check of Facebook before heading off to my appointment.

- I got to the office 10 minutes before 7, but I wasn't seen until almost 20 after 7. I was done and heading back to pick up the boys by 7:40.

- Hung out with my parents for about 15 minutes, but wanted to get the boys home before 8:00.

- Got home just before 8:00. Turned cartoons on for the boys and then went and prepared the bath for the boys. Got Caden undressed and put him in the bathtub. Let him play around for a little while. He LOVES to splash in the tub. He has no fear of the water. Got Caden out and dried and put a diaper on him. Turned the water on again to warm it up for Walker. Got walker undressed and in the tub and let him play while I dressed Caden and settled him in the high chair with some Cheerios. Went and washed Walker's hair and then fed Caden dinner. Got Walker out of the tub, dried him off, and got him dressed.

- Gave Caden a bottle and let him drink it in the high chair for a little while while I swept up Cheerios off the floor and rinsed out some bottles.

- 9:10: Took Caden out of his chair and had Walker kiss him goodnight and then put him to bed.

- Turned on Dancing With the Stars in the kitchen and ate a small bowl of Cheerios. I was starved. Popped on the computer to jot down my list while I listened to the show in the kitchen.

============================

I guess I never finished listing "what in the hell I did" for Tuesday night. And being that I'm just getting around to posting this on Thursday at 9:30, there is NO WAY I can remember what I did 2 nights ago. Looks like I lost a few hours of my life ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment