Friday, October 9, 2009

Thursday 10/8/09 - AFTER WORK

- Left late, but traffic wasn't too bad.

- Something made me check my cell phone (that had been on vibrate for the past few days) and I saw I had several missed calls. The latest ones were from my printer of the Women in Science invite and from my boss. My boss had called the printer about the delivery of the invite. The printer called me because she didn't have his direct line on her. Got it all sorted out...invites will be delivered in the morning.

- Got home just after 5:00. Got in the house and Walker showed me the toys that Nai Nai (Scott's mom) had bought him. Caden was trying to get into Walker's happy meal. Louise and I chatted about the boys, the pending birth of her next grandson (Scott's brother's first), and her plan to take a trip to Italy in March. She reminded me she can't baby sit next week and I told her when we'd be having Caden's birthday. Then she kissed the boys goodbye and headed home.

- I played with the boys for a little bit. Opened the package of one of the toys that Walker had gotten. Then I packed the boys up in the car and took a ride down to the bank to deposit some money that Scott gave me toward bills.

- We got home, Walker went back to playing with his new toys and Caden is chillin' with a bottle.

- Checked the mail and found that the title to my car arrived - YAY!!! I called my parents to share the news with my dad. He wasn't home, but my mom said I should take a picture of the title and send it to my dad's phone. He was out playing golf. I did and he wrote back "Ok." Not as excited as I thought he'd be, probably having a bad day of golf ;)

- 6:00: Both boys are watching "Ni Hao Kia Lan", so I pop on the computer to update today's list and post yesterday's to the blog.

- Played with the boys for a little while and tried to teach Caden how to stand up on his own. He's getting better at it, but drops down after a couple of seconds.

- Put Caden in his high chair and gave him some Cheerios while I washed bottles and watched Access Hollywood.

- Checked out FB for couple of minutes.

- Fed Caden dinner.

- 7:30: Put Caden in PJs while Walker watches videos on the computer.

- Play blocks with my almost 1 year old.

- 7:45: Get a bottle for Caden and cuddle on the couch with him while Walker continues to watch videos.

- 8:00: Put Caden to bed. Walker joins me on the couch and I draw pictures of Biker Scouts and Clone Troopers while we watch Survivor.

- Walker starts to get tired, so we cuddle on the couch and watch the end of Survivor together. Walker asks "Why does she have to leave?" I tell him "because she didn't help enough around camp." Walker asks "What is camp?"....

- Put Walker to bed after a bedtime story.

- Relax on the couch to watch CSI and enjoy some peace and quiet.

- Scott calls and we chat for a few minutes. He has to stop at the post office before coming home. We talk about how the boys were for his mom today and I tell him how Walker seems to be upset about the bus driving yelling at the kids on the bus today.

- Back to watching CSI.

- My sister Korie calls to ask when we're having Caden's birthday party. I tell her Halloween and we talk about what the kids will be for holiday.

- Scott comes home and we finish watching CSI together.

- 10:00: Go into the kitchen to do some cleaning and start dinner.

- Watch the Mentalist while making dinner. Finish dinner and Scott and I go into the living room to eat and finish watching the show. We chat about our days as we eat and watch TV.

- I finish dinner and cuddle with Scott while watching the news, but never make it to the end as I fall asleep on the couch -- AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment