Saturday, October 3, 2009

Friday 10/2/09 - AFTER WORK

- Drove to my parents' house to pick up Caden. Left very late, but there was hardly any traffic again and I made it to Braintree just after 6:00.

- Hung around chatting with my parents about the the Fan Group FB Page me and my sister made for our Dad. Checked in on it via my mom's computer to see that it already has 20 fans. My dad is a popular guy.

- Played with Caden for a bit on my mom's computer room floor. Tried to teach him how to stand up without holding on to anything. I'm pretty sure he's going to get it soon.

- Got Caden dressed and packed up into the car and headed home.

- Put on cartoon's for Caden and let him play in the living room while I updated my blog with Thursday's lists and posted a funny "Big Ray" story on his Fan Page.

- 7:30: time for Caden's dinner!

- Fed Caden and ate a bowl of cereal myself. I only got to eat half of my lunch today as I got it late and then had to run off to a meeting.

- Changed Caden into PJs and called Scott to see when he'd be home. Tonight is the premiere of "The Clone Wars" season II, and we like to watch it together as a family. He was just down the street getting gas and would be home in a few minutes.

- Made Caden a bottle while Scott ordered pizza to be delivered from Papa Ginos.

- Sat down on the couch with ALL my boys. Caden sucked on this bottle as we pulled up our "recordings" on the DVR and started playing "The Clone Wars." (it started at 8:00, but we knew we wouldn't be settled down in time, so we had it set to record so we could watch it when we wanted...love the DVR).

- Watched the first half of "The Clone Wars" and paused it when pizza arrived. Once we had plates and drinks we hit "play" again. Walker constantly asked questions as we watched the hour long premiere. We'll have to go back and watch it again when there is no one to interrupt us. Friday Night is "Pizza and Clone Wars Family Night." One of my favorite nights of the week :)

- Got on the computer to post to my blog some lyrics to a song that I liked and felt described my life well: "Just Another Day in Paradise."

- Back to scanning year book photos.

- Multi-tasked by surfing the web and making other lists while scanning yearbook photos. As well as listening to the news. It's now 11:45 pm.

- Created name tags for reunion tomorrow night.

- 1:44: WHOA waaaay too late. Time for BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment