Friday, October 16, 2009

Thursday 10/15/09 - WORK DAY

- Drove to work...traffic wasn't too bad, even though there was a 6 car pile-up on the south-bound side of the highway.

- Got to the Museum at 9:00, but desperately needed coffee, so went straight to the café. Got into the office around 9:10.

- Chatted with coworkers about non-work related stuff. Talked to my boss about our printer being out sick today and how we'll get Your Visit Today printed.

- Checked email and jumped back on to The Science Behind... program so I could get it to the editor by 11:00 today.

- Asked my boss to move a meeting to another day because I had alot to do today and I had to leave early.

- Read an email from my boss that I had to pass along my 2 cents on.

- Back to TSB.

- Responded to another email. And opened my time log document.

- Start TSB program map.

- Design Assignment meeting. Reviewed assignments with the Design Team and discussed any issues with projects.

- Had an impromptu meeting with several coworkers to discuss the feasibility to get a project done that came in last minute.

- Back to my TSB map.

- 11:30: Meeting about a "Save the Date" card.

- 11:45: Back to TSB map.

- noon: went down stairs with Lianne to get a light lunch. Have to leave at 1:15, but hungry now.

- Ate pasta while working on my TSB map.

- Sent TSB to my editor for FINAL review.

- 1:16: HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment