Friday, October 2, 2009

Thursday 10/1/09 - AFTER WORK

Left work later than planned, but traffic wasn't too horrible, so I got to Rockland in 45 minutes - YAY!

- Chatted with Scott while he stretched out before class and talked about Walker being sick (is he really or is he not?).

- Wiped Walkers butt (he was in the bathroom when I got there) and packed the boys up to go.

- Swung by the Stop & Shop to pay off my car loan (at the bank there...they are open late) -- YAY!!!! and picked up a couple of pumpkins: big one for Walker, little one for Caden, and a tiny-weenie one...just because Walker wanted it.

- Headed home and unloaded the boys into the house. Took the pumpkins out of the trunk and put them on the front porch.

- Turned on cartoons for the boys and got out of my work clothes, breaking my beaded necklace in the process and sending beads rolling all over the bedroom floor. I'm pretty sure I didn't find them all and Caden will probably be the one to do so over the next few days...sigh


- Changed Caden's diaper before getting dinner ready for the boys: 7:30.

- Rescued Walker's Star Wars stickers (that he had lined up in front of the TV on the entertainment center) from Caden who can now pull himself up to that level. Did he grown last night????

- Talked to my mom on the phone while preparing dinner for Walker. Gave her an update on how Walker was doing and found out how she an my dad were feeling. Also vented about work issues until Walker and Caden started to whine too loudly and had to give them my attention for dinner.

- Gave Walker his dinner and sat down to feed Caden his. After finishing with Caden, Walker then wanted me to feed HIM his dinner...can you say "jealousy"?

- Made a bottle for Caden and let him suck on it in the high chair as I helped Walker eat his dinner.

- Had a conversation with Walker about what he wanted to be for Halloween. He originally wanted to be an ARC Trooper, but now he wants to be a Knight. He was watching a cartoon with knights in it.

- Checked FB and email. Responded to a friend about out 20th class reunion this Saturday...YIKES! 20 YEARS!

- Sat and rocked Caden in the rocking chair while he finished his bottle and watched Wonder Pets with the boys.

- Put Caden to bed: 8:35.

- Posted Tuesday's lists to the blog.

- Both boys are sleeping. I'm going to scan through Survivor now on the DVR so I can watch the challenges and skip over all the back stabbing. I hate the back stabbing.

- Watched Survivor in 25 minutes - NICE.

- DVR-ed CSI and headed into the kitchen to start dinner: chicken cutlets, herb and butter rice, and corn. Emptied the dish washer and washed down the counter tops while prepping dinner.

- Ate dinner with Scott on the couch while we watched the end of The Mentalist and I updated him on the happenings at work (including my "dark cloud" moment.

- Finished dinner and got on the computer to scan year book pictures for Saturday's reunion.

- 12:40: done scanning for the night. Going to have some milk and cookies (dessert) and then head to bed...yeah, I know that isn't the healthiest thing to do, but I REALLY want cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment