Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wednesday 10/14/09 - MORNING

- 6:15: alarm clock went off. Tried to get off the couch without waking Caden, but failed. Turned off the alarm clock and played with Caden for a little while in the living room while I watched the news. Changed his diaper and get him in some clothes for the day

- 6:45: Walker woke up and I started getting him ready for school. Got him something to munch on and got Caden a bottle. Found Walker some clothes. Did an activity with him in his Star Wars activity book. Helped him get dressed and went and packed his lunch bag.

- Found some clothes to wear for myself and ironed a pair of pants and started ironing a shirt while I waited to bring Walker to the bus stop.

- 7:15: Put Walker's shoes and jacket on and got myself bundled up to head outside, while Walker did another activity in his activity book.

- 7:20: Put Caden in his crib to finish his bottle while Scott was sleeping. Walked Walker down to the bus stop. Gave him a kiss and told him to be good and came back home.

- Finished ironing my shirt. Finished getting dressed. Took Caden out of the crib and put him in his high chair with some cereal. Did my hair and woke up Scott. Set the DVR to record Dr. Phil -- ONLY because today's episode is about "Working Mothers vs Stay-at-home Mothers." I'm interested in seeing what people have to say. I've been doing LOTS of thinking on this topic as of late.

- 7:45: Completed yesterday's list and started today's.

- Did my make-up. Changed Caden's diaper, yet again. Found a sweater to go with my outfit...it's chill out there today.

- Packed up Caden. Bundled myself up. And hit the road: 8:28.

No comments:

Post a Comment