Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wednesday 9/30/09 - AFTER WORK

- Left work later than planned, but luckily the traffic was light. got home about 2:30 and had a turkey and cheese sandwich that my wonderful hubby made for me.

- Gave Caden some "snacks" to munch on while we had our lunch. Scott fed him some applesauce once we were done.

- Caught up with Scott on how the boys were today and talked about how my day was.

- Pop online to check what's what around the net. Who got kicked off Dancing With the Stars? I missed it last night.

- Changed Caden's poopy diaper.

- Got back online to check out my work email and post Tuesday's lists to FB.

- Helped Walker eat his lunch...if I leave him to it, it will never get eaten. Let Caden try a couple of noodles of mac & cheese. He seemed to like it, though he's still not sure how to swallow it properly.

- Chatted with a co-worker via iChat for a little while.

- Answered a couple more work emails.

- Found a pair of pants for Caden (I some how lost the ones he was wearing when I changed his diaper..).

- Played "Tickle Monster" with the boys for a few minutes before getting them ready to take a trip out to Walmart and run a couple of errands.

- Got the boys ready to go and headed to Walmart 3:50.

- Got to Walmart and let Walker get the toy he had saved his money for...some $10 Lego toy that I'm going to have to put together later. Also picked up a couple of pairs of pants and a couple of long sleeve shirts for Caden. For some reason, I didn't have many 12 month pants for Walker. I think he was in size 12 months during the summer, when he was only 6 months - LOL! Picked up a few other odds-and-ends and then checked out (allowing Walker to pay for his toy with his bag of change...not sure how the cashier felt about that.

- Got the kids back in the car and had planned to go to the bank at Stop & Shop (because it's open late) to pay off my car, but Walker was looking very tired and I didn't think he'd make it that far without passing out in the car.

- Decided to swing by Dunkins (yes, that would be twice today...I'm really tired) and get an iced coffee, and got a milk for Walker. Thought it might keep him a wake. It didn't, so we drove home instead.

- 5:10: Carried Walker into the house and put him down on the sofa. He woke up, but he's still not feeling well, so he seems content in just laying there. Maybe he'll fall back to sleep. It's late in the day, but since he's not feeling well, it won't really effect him.

- Brought Caden in the house, he was also asleep. Not sure if a late day nap will effect him or not. We'll see.

- Changed out of my work clothes into comfy sweats. (I love sweats. Scott doesn't understand why I change pretty much as soon as I get home. He says "if you like to be comfortable, then why not wear comfortable clothes in the first place?" Men, they just don't understand ; ) )

- 5:20: updated my list and then do a quick check of work email to see if anything needs my attention while I was out doing errands.

- On to personal email and Facebook.

- 5:40: Both boys are up...cartoons have been turned off. The quiet was nice while it lasted.

- Send out a link to my blog to some friends. Trying to spread the word in hopes in getting some advice on organizing my day.

- Tried to keep Caden from biting me while I tried to find out who got kicked off Dancing With the Stars last night.

- Got Caden a bottle of juice and put him down in the living room...Kathy Ireland got kicked off...I wasn't a big fan.

- 6:25: have spent WAY too much time on the computer. Going to play with Caden. Walker is sleeping.

- Played with Caden while I surfed through "America's Top Model" that I DVR-ed last week. Changed his diaper and then brought him into the kitchen to have dinner.

- Washed bottle and dishes.

- Gave Caden a bath.

- Put the recyclables out in the back hall because 1) Caden was getting into them, and 2) it's trash night and Scott will put the trash out when he gets home.

- Swept up the Cheerios that Caden dropped all over the floor.

- Tried to do a little organization/cleaning in the kitchen...hard when you have a 11 month old pulling himself up on you and biting your leg. How do you stop them from biting???

- Made Caden a bottle and sat in the rocking chair and watched more of "ANTM", and then put Caden to bed at 8:00.

- Walker is still sleeping (definitely not feeling well). Going to enjoy a little quiet time and finish watching "ANTM" before viewing this week's episode. I watch it for the photo shoots - REALLY!

- Got a call from my friend Margaret. Chatted a bit and made plans for me to pick up a couch that her friend is giving me.

- Went back to watch this week's episode of "ANTM". Thank God for DVRs!

- Talked to Scott on the phone. He wanted to know if I picked up bread when I was out. I had forgotten that we needed it.

- Nothing good on TV (the Sox are loosing badly) so got online to check email and FB.

- Started working on a the TSB program that I brought home, but had problems getting the fonts loaded on to my computer. Just as I got that resolved, Scott came home.

- Went into the kitchen, threw some steaks on the George Forman Grill and made a box of "Pasta-roni" while Scott took out the trash.

- 15 minutes later, dinner was ready and we sat down in the living room to eat and watch an episode of Project Runway that I had recorded the week before (gotta love that DVR).

- Finished dinner before the show was over and quickly felt myself crashing. Wanted to get up and get back to the TSB program, but ended up falling asleep (on the couch) before Project Runway was over...don't know who got "cut"...but hopefully it's still saved on the DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment