Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tuesday 10/13/09 - AFTER WORK

- Drove down to Rockland. There was hardly any traffic so I got there in about 40 minutes. Ended up catching up with Scott as I went down Route 3 and we got to the school at the same time.

- Went into the school, changed Caden and then played with him a bit before getting into my kung fu clothes. Did the first part of class but then my stomach started bugging me and jumping and spinning wasn't helping. I spent the rest of the class playing with Caden and wiping Walker's bum (yes, multiple times).

- Got myself changed back into my regular clothes and got the boys packed up and headed home.

- Checked email really quickly before feeding Caden and then putting the boys into the bath.

- Fed Caden. Let him play in the living room while I filled the tub. Put him in the tub while Walker found toys to play with in the bath. Got Caden out of the tub while Walker got in. Put on his diaper and let him play beside the tub while Walker took his bath. Got Caden in his PJs, gave him a bottle and put him to bed. Finished washing Walker up and then got him out of the bath and into PJs. Settled him on the couch with some Legos. Helped him find some specific ones he wanted and then got him a cup of milk and two marshmellows (it's what he wanted). Went into the kitchen and swept up all the Cheerios that Caden had tossed on the floor throughout the day and then cleaned out the bath.

- 9:00: update the list.

- Sat on the couch and watched TV with Walker and then Scott came home, gave him some cough medicine and brought Walker to bed while I went into the kitchen to start dinner.

- Washed baby bottles while waiting for water to boil for the tortellini I was making. Scott packed the boys' bags while we chatted and caught up on the day's activities.

- Finished cooking dinner and Scott and I went into the living room to eat and finish watching The Forgotten (which was on the kitchen TV while we were working in the kitchen). It's an okay show. A little far fetched.

- I finished dinner and then put my head down on a pillow to watch the news and fell asleep.

- 3:00: Woken up by Caden screaming from the crib. Scott went in to change his diaper and when he was done, I took him and cuddled with him on the couch and Scott went to bed. Tried to put Caden in his bed after he fell asleep at 3:45, but he woke right back up, so I picked him back up and went back into the living room. We slept on the couch until my alarm clock went off 2.5 hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment