Saturday, October 17, 2009

Friday 10/16/09 - AFTER WORK

- Drove home. Hardly any traffic.

- Went to my parents' house to pick up Caden. Changed his diaper and clothes as he had wet through while he was napping before I got there. Then sat and chatted with my parents for a little and did my football picks for the pool I have going on with my dad and brother.

- Got Caden packed up in the car and then drove to the bank to get out some money that I owe my brother. Called him, and he answered the phone "I have no money!" I laughed and said "Good, cause I was going to give you some." I drove to where he was working and gave him the rest of the money I had borrowed from him over the summer.

- Caden and I headed home to wait for Walker and Scott to get home so we can have our family "Clone Wars" viewing.

- Let Caden watch cartoons for a little while while I updated my list and posted Thursday's to the blog. Took a couple of pictures with my phone to add to the entries.

- Brought Caden into the kitchen and settled him into the high chair. Called Papa Gino's and ordered a pizza to be delivered for dinner (we always have pizza on Friday night while we watch Clone Wars). Fed Caden some dinner.



- Scott and Walker arrived home and Walker watched to watch Clone Wars right away. We told him we'd watch it once Caden finished his dinner and they were both in pajamas.

- Scott finished feeding Caden while I found PJs for Caden and got his diaper ready. I changed Caden once he was done with dinner and Scott got Walker some pajamas to get into. I let Caden crawl around for a few minutes while I got him a bottle.

- I picked Caden up and settled us both on the couch along with Scott and Walker. Caden sucked on his bottle while we settled in to watch Clone Wars.


http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2009/10/this-week-on-star-wars-the-clone-wars-padme-the-spy/

- At the first commercial I put Caden to bed. We continued to watch the episode and then pizza arrived and we waited for the next commercial before digging in.

- Walker asked questions throughout the episode "Why are there girl droid? Where is the bounty hunter? What's wrong with Padme? Why is Anakin mad?..." We'll have to go back and watch it again later as I'm sure we missed a few things.

- After Clone Wars was over I put Walker in his bed and read him a bedtime story, kissed him goodnight, and then sat and cuddled with Scott on the couch for a few minutes.

- I was getting really tired and decided that if I didn't get up, then I'd fall asleep, so I went and got into my own pajamas and then popped onto the computer and posted my blog to Facebook.

- Played around on FB for a while.

- 10:19: Thinking "bed"

- I go to cuddle on the couch with Scott for a little while, but he's spread out on the couch and when I ask him to move his legs, he gets a REALLY bad leg cramp. I got into the kitchen to get him a bottle of water and a bottle of vitamins that helps with muscle cramps. I try to help massage it out, but it's a really bad cramp. He said it was one of the worst he ever had. Finally it eases and he relaxes but then when he moves again, the OTHER leg cramps in the exact same spot. Weird! I asked if he did anything special in his work-outs today and he said no. Again it's a HORRIBLE cramp. I go and get an ice pack to put under his foot (that helps with leg cramps). Finally he's able to stand and the cramps ease. He walks around the house for a bit and then decides to get on the computer rather than lay back down. I curl up on the couch to watch the news and Letterman...I don't think I made it through Letterman's monologue.

No comments:

Post a Comment