Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tuesday 10/20/09 - MORNING

- 6:07: Walker crawls in bed with me.

- 6:15: The alarm clock goes off and...WE'RE OFF!!!

- I hit the snooze and turn around to see Walker standing there holding a dollar bill...the Tooth Fairy made a stop at our house! I was about to whisper a reply to him and Caden lets out a loud and cheery babble. No "snooze" for me!

- Congratulate Walker on his dollar. Get Caden out of the crib and change his diaper. I give Walker a cup of milk while Caden crawls around.

- Walker wants to see the armor I made him and then wants to put it on. I put Caden in his chair with Cheerios and I attach the velcro straps to Walker's armor and put it on him. Then Walker wants the feather attached to his helmet. Scott gave me an idea of how to attach it the night before, so I plug in the hot glue gun to let it warm up. I find clothes for Walker to wear to school. It's gym day, so I try to find a pair of pants that would work best. The only ones I can find are a tad to big for him, so I have to take them in. The hot glue gun is ready and I attach a black pen cap to the back of the helmet and put the blue feather in it. Walker is very pleased.

- 7:04: Take in Walker's pants and get him dressed. He whines about having to take his armor off. Give Caden a bottle as he's done with the Cheerios. Pack up Walker's snack.

- 7:08: Wake Scott up so he can take Walker to the bus stop. Put on Walker's socks, shoes, and sweat shirt.

- 7:14: Scott is up and I show him how the helmet/feather came out and explained how different colored feathers can be switched out because Walker will want to do that. Put on Walker's jacket.

- 7:18: Pop on the computer to update the list while Scott and Walker wait to go down to the bus.

- 7:24: Take Caden out of the high chair because he's bored with it and put him in the living room. Scott gets back from the bus stop. I've been up for over an hour and have yet to take a shower...

- Shower. Iron. Dress. Hair. Help Scott change a very stinky diaper. Make-up: 8:24.

- Head out to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment