Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tuesday 10/20/09 - WORK

- Trafficky today. Left the house later than I wanted and got in a half hour late :(

- Turn on the computer, catch up on email, and open all the programs I need.

- 9:41: Finalize my Sparks pages.

- Got a call from a printer to let me know that my TSB proofs are ready for viewing online. Pull them up and have some questions. Call the printer, but leave a message.

- Download high-res photos I need for my Sparks pages.

- Help the design intern trouble shoot some font problems she's having on her computer.

- Get a call back from my printer on my proof. Get help trouble shooting the figuring out how to use the online system. Have to figure out how to print out the online proof so that my editor can review the layout.

- Check email and then assign a last minute flyer project to the design staff.

- Back to reviewing my proofs for TSB. Passed print-out to editor 11:10.

- Sparks! Need to silhouette images for layout.

- 11:42: Back to my TSB proof.

- 11:55: Make a fix to my Sparks page.

- 12:00: Lunch!

- 12:45: Back to Sparks!

- 1:20: Sent Sparks pages that mention Harry Potter off for approval from WB.

- 1:25: Write up print ticket for TSB nametag project. Went down to the print shop to drop off the print ticket and then stopped by the main lobby to see the installation of the Harry Potter window graphics. Stopped in on Science Street where Exhibit Maintanence was preparing to install the Hogwarts House banners and then went and got coffee and a sweet.



- 2:00: Job Assignment meeting.

- 2:30: Went back down stairs to consult on the installation of the House banners. Came back up stairs and meet with the project coordinator about shifting a project from me to another designer and then met with that designer to give her the details of the project.



- Finish packing up Sparks for print. Print out hard copies. Burn CD. Pack up to ship UPS.

- Watch Lianne's Power Point presentation that she created.

- HP TSB Timed Tickets: finished laying them out and sent them to print.

- Print out Reserved Table templates.

- Chatted with the Special Events ladies.

- 5:04: Time to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment