Friday, October 9, 2009

Thursday 10/8/09 - MORNING

- 6:15: everyone's up.

- Get Walker milk. Turn on cartoons. Change Caden's diaper and PJs. Give him a bottle. Answer Walker's questions about "is it a full day or a half day...." Got Caden out of "trouble" several times. Gathered clothes for Walker. Put Caden in his high chair outside the bathroom door so I could take a shower. Packed Walker's lunch box. Put on his socks and shoes. Put stickers on the calendar with Walker. Woke Scott up to walk Walker down to the bus. Gave Walker a kiss and waved to him from the window.

- Caden crawled around the house while I found clothes to wear. Scott came back from dropping Walker off and sat with Caden while I dried my hair and put on my make-up.

- Almost time to go.

- Put some items in a bag that I need to bring to the office and had Scott move his car so I could hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment