Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tuesday 10/13/09 - MORNING

- 4:40: Walker crawls into our bed and begins coughing. 4:44: his coughing wakes up Caden. It's not even 5:00 in the morning yet and both the boys are now awake. I nudge Scott and say "Do you want to put Walker back to bed or get up and change Caden?" Scott chooses Walker. I pull Caden out of the crib and change his diaper and Scott comes back with a bottle. I settle Caden back down in his crib

- 5:15: Caden is squawking again I get up and fish around his crib for his bottle and give it back to him. He doesn't seem very interested, but I'm not about to get up at 5:15 so I decide to let him play in the crib. Scott had stayed up late playing a video game and only managed to get an hour sleep so far, so he moves to the living room couch to try and get some sleep. Eventually I and Caden both fall asleep.

- 6:16: The alarm clock goes off. Caden is still sleeping so I hit the snooze button and go back to bed. Repeat process until 7:00 when I realize "Oh no! Walker needs to catch the bus in 20 minutes."

- 7:00: Walk out the bedroom to find Walker sitting on the floor waiting for me. I bring him into the living room and kick Scott off the couch and back to the bed. I turn on cartoons for Walker, go get him a cup of milk, and then go find him some clothes to wear. Typically Scott walks Walker to the bus on Tuesdays, but since he didn't sleep well the night before I decide to let him sleep.

- Caden wakes up, I take him out of the crib. He needs a diaper change, but I don't have the time, so I risk him leaking and let him play on the floor while I help Walker get dressed and then pack his snack for his half-day today.

- I change into some pants to walk to the bus, get Caden a bottle and put him back in the crib so I can bring Walker to the bus. Get mine and Walker's coats on and grab an umbrella (it's raining) and head to the bus. Give Walker a kiss and tell him his Dad will meet him when the bus brings him home and then put him on the bus and walk back home.

- Caden is chattering from the crib, so I take him out, change is diaper and put him in the high chair and place it outside the bathroom so I can take a shower.

- 7:55: Sit down and start my list before I forget everything.

- 8:00: Go find some clothes to wear for work.

- Check Meeting Maker to see if I have any special meetings I need to dress up for before deciding what to wear.

- Ironed a shirt. Got dressed and then sent an email to my office to let them know I was running late.

- Gave Caden some Cheerios and a bottle of juice while I dried my hair and put on my make up.

- Swept up some Cheerios off the kitchen floor that Caden had dropped there and then took Caden out of the high chair and brought him into the living room to play with some toys.

- 8:45: Finished getting ready for work and woke up Scott so I could head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment