Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monday 10/19/09 - WORK

- Got in my car and saw a light indicating the my "coolant level" was low. I popped the hood and took the anti-freeze out of the trunk and filled the coolant tank. My hands got all black from the engine, but I was blocking Scott in in the driveway, so I had to move. Rather than get out of the car again and go wash my hands in the house, I decided to stop in at Dunkin Donuts and use their restroom before getting my coffee. I made a quick detour to get gas and then hit Dunkin's. Since I was now running late, I picked up a box of munchkins for the office.

- Traffic wasn't too bad, but I wanted to listen to the Tom Brady interview on WEEI so I sat in my car for a few extra minutes in the garage listening. I got into the office about 20 minutes late.

- Logged on to the computer. Caught up with co-workers and then had our weekly staff meeting. Meeting got over 15 minutes early - YAY. Back to my desk and start working on stuff!

- Checked email and reviewed some feedback from my TSB editor.

- Harry Potter tattoos came in, so I grabbed a few for my own :)

- Went over TSB feedback with the Managing Editor and decided which things we'd do and which we would not.

- TSB projects!

- 10:40: Update Job Tracker.

- 10:50: Work on TSB Name tags.

- 11:15: Lay out Harry Potter TSB tickets.

- Took a call from my dad who gave me updates on how our picks did in our football pool.

- Took a trip down to the print shop to find some paper to print some a couple of projects on as our printer is out sick today.

- Sent along some logos to a client who requested them.

- 12:10: Went to The Garden and bought tickets for Scott, Walker, and myself to go see Star Wars: In Concert on November 14!


http://starwarsinconcert.com/

- Walked back to the Museum and grabbed lunch. Munched on lunch until my 1:00 meeting.

- Meet with the Special Events ladies to discuss the remainder of their stuff for The Science Behind... event.

- Spoke with Jr. Designer about TSB signage needs and then made some tweaks to the TSB HP tickets.

- Took a call from my dad about him picking up oil and a filter for my car and made plans for me to switch cars with him on Wednesday.

- Tweaked TSB name tag layout and resubmitted it to the client.



- 2:11: sent HP TSB tickets off for WB's approval.

- Worked on TSB name tags.

- Took a call from my dad about what he thinks is wrong with Scott's car and made me promise to call Scott and tell him, so I did.

- Sat in on a meeting about a promo flyer and then had a chat with my boss about client issues.

- Helped Lianne figure out printing on special paper and then did a "special paper" print out for my own project.

- 3:10: Went with Lianne up to HR to get our complimentary HP passes. Then went down to the print shop to drop off a project to be cut. Then over to the box office for Lianne to return a ticket she didn't need. And finally to the Café to get coffee and a muffin.

- Back to my desk to finalize the TSB name tags.

- Printed out sample TSB Reserved Table signs. Cut them down and gave them to the client to test through their printer.

- Finding it hard to concentrate. My desk is a MESS and I'm juggling too much stuff. Everyone else in the office is gone...time for me to hit the road as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment