Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday 10/9/09 - MORNING

- 6:02: Walker wakes up and we cuddle together on the couch and watch Wow Wow Wubzy.

- 6:15: I get up and get Walker a cup of milk and Caden starts babbling from the crib. Give Walker his milk and get Caden out of the crib. Notice he's in different PJs then I put him in the night before. Ask Scott about it and he says Caden had leaked through. I was do dead tired, I didn't even hear him.

- Get Caden a bottle and update my lists from last night.

- Check the score from last night's Sox playoff game. They lost.

- Wake up Scott and get clothes for Walker to wear to school.

- Help Walker get dressed. Put his lunch and snack in this bag. Try to keep Caden out of trouble. Console Walker about the "mean bus driver." Put on Walkers socks, shoes, and sweatshirt. Pick up stuff around the house and the kitchen. Put on my own shoes and a jacket and bring Walker to the bus stop. Share with Walker a "secret," our friends Brian and Jodi are coming over tonight to watch Clone Wars with us. Give Walker a kiss and wave to him as he gets on the bus.

- Get back home. Chat with Scott as he's getting ready to go out the door. Continue to tidy up the kitchen while trying to keep Caden entertained with some Cheerios in the high chair.

- Feed Caden breakfast. Try to settle him in the living room with a bottle while I get dressed. That doesn't work. Caden crawls around the house (and gets into things) while I'm trying to find clothes to wear. Go into the kitchen to iron a shirt and try to block Caden from getting to close.

- Go back into the bedroom. Change Caden's crib's sheets and put him in the crib while I finish getting dressed and ready for work.

- Got Caden dressed.

- Checked on football scores from last week...yes, it's Friday, and I'm only getting to this now...sigh...and make my picks for this week.

- 8:42: Check work email

- Checked personal email. Facebook seems to be down, so I posted Thursday's list to the blog.

- Put socks on a jacket on Caden and get ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment