Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tuesday 10/6/09 - MORNING

- 6:15: Alarm clock goes off. Hit snooze button.

- 6:20: Walker wakes up, I cuddle with him on the couch as he whines about his missing Star Wars book the he remembers from yesterday morning.

- 6:24: Alarm clock goes off again and I turn it off.

- Get Walker a cup of milk.

- Caden wakes up and I take him out of the crib and change his diaper. I make him a bottle and put him back in the crib so I can take a shower.

- Take a shower. Get out. Give walker clothes to change into. Take Caden back out of the crib. Help Walker get dressed. Find clothes for myself. Iron my shirt while the boys play with each other (yes, WITH EACH OTHER) in the kitchen. Wake up Scott so he can walk Walker down to the bus stop. Pack walkers snack into his back pack. Get Walker's shoes and sweatshirt on. Make sure Scott is up. Try to find a tank top to wear under the shirt I just ironed. Give Walker a kiss as he heads for the bus. Dress myself. Changed Caden's diaper AGAIN!

- Updated my morning "list" because it had been such a busy morning I didn't want to forget everything that happened.

- Dried my hair and put on make-up.

- Suddenly realized that I totally spaced on a 501st troop I was suppose to participate in over the weekend. Feeling REALLY horrible about abandoning my friends. Not to mention I'm sure it was fun :( Feeling very crappy about myself at this very moment :(

- Get ready to head to work, but have to make a quick stop at CVS and probably a Dunkin's run. Still feeling deflated :(

No comments:

Post a Comment