Saturday, November 21, 2009

WEDNESDAY 11/18/09

MORNING

- 6:15: Alarm clock goes off, and I get up, because I promised Scott that I'd do his calendar for the school in the morning when I was too tired to do it last night after dinner.

- 6:45: finished updating the calendar. Have to wait until Scott gets up to check it before I can print it. Do a quick check of Facebook.



- 6:55: Open Walker's bedroom door to start getting him up and see that he is already awake. Give him hugs and tickles and then carry him into the living room (because he asked me too) and turned on Clone Wars (because he asked as well).

- We hear Caden and I go get him and then get a cup of milk for Walker. I give Caden a bottle and then find clothes for Walker. I help him get dressed as time is tick-tick-ticking by.

- Pack up Walker's lunch and put on his socks and shoes. Get his jacket on and put Caden in his crib so I can bring Walker down to the bus stop...it looks COLD outside with frost all over the front lawn.

- Put coats on me and Walker and head to bus.

- Get back and take Caden out of the crib and get myself dressed while trying to wake up Scott.

- Scott gets up and checks the calendar and I make a few changes that are needed and then make a PDF and send it along to the student who posts it online for us.

- 8:00: Time to finish getting ready for work.



WORK

- Got in 20 minutes late...how is it I get up early, but still get in late? I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that my husband doesn't like to get up early...or even on time ;)

- Got my computer started and then ran down to get coffee and breakfast...as I didn't have it on the way in :(

- Did a quick check of email and then finished up my Sparks pages for "First Editorial Review".

- 10:15: Had a meeting with my boss.

- 10:45: Back to my Sparks pages. Printed out Sparks for the editors and then updated my time log from yesterday AND today. Checked emails. Filled out my time sheet. Printed out our project list so I can assign designers to new projects that came in this week.

- Couldn't help myself. Had to pop on Facebook.

- Worked on Design Challenges magnet designs.

- 12:00: Lunch! Ate pot pie and uploaded photos to FB.

- Met with project coordinator to review design assignments.

- Back to my Design Challenges magnets.

- 1:30: went and saw "Planet You" in the 3D cinema. We've been asked to help out with a new marketing plan for the film, but first we needed to see it. If you like "creepy crawly" things, then you'd probably like this film. Me, I'd rather not have known...

- 2:05: Had a quick pow-wow with the MarCom staff to discuss out thoughts on "Planet You" film.

- Back to my desk to check email and work on magnet designs.

- 2:30: Design Assignments meeting. Share my magnet design concepts with the design staff.



- 3:00: More work on my magnet designs.

- 3:30: Head out! Don't have any childcare for Caden this afternoon, as my parents had to go to a wake, so I had to get to kung fu by 4:30 to take Caden...


AFTER WORK


- Left work and the traffic was bad. Got to kung fu 15 minutes late. Grabbed Caden out of the workout room and brought him into the waiting area while Walker colored with one of the little brothers of a Junior student. Changed Caden's diaper and then packed up the boys and headed out.

- Scott asked me to pick him up something at Michael's. We were almost there when I got a phone call from him saying "You probably figured out that you left your pocketbook behind..." Guess I won't be stopping at Michael's. Luckily I hadn't left the phone in my pocketbook.

- Headed home, but Walker wanted to detour past the "Christmas house"...the neighbor who has their Christmas lights up already. After battling traffic to get there, the lights weren't on AND then I took a wrong turn down a one-way street...it's just one of those nights :(

- Finally got home and settle the boys in the kitchen with dinner for Walker and a snack and a bottle for Caden. Changed into my own pajamas and filled a basket with dirty clothes to bring down to the washer. Popped on the computer to start my evening list before my night got away from me.

- Had a bowl of cereal...I was starved...and switched out a load of laundry.

- Checked email.

- Made a couple of blog posts. Got interrupted a couple of times to get Caden out of the trash...finally moving it to the back hall as it's trash night anyway...and getting milk for Walker.

- Checked FB and turned to see Caden standing in the middle of the floor, not holding on to anything. As I watched him, he swayed back and forth like the was deciding what to do next. He finally realized I was watching him and as we stared at each other, he took ONE STEP! YAY CADEN!!!

- Turned on Clone Wars via the DVR for Walker and started a bath for the boys.

- Washed down the tub and filled it for the boys. Put Caden in first, who was VERY excited about getting into the water, he almost went head-first into the tub. Walker finished watching Clone Wars and then joined Caden in the tub. Caden is a MAD MAN in the tub...slipping and sliding everywhere, throwing things, and splashing. Walker enjoys it, but Caden is a little too active for his comfort level. I washed Caden down and got him out of the tub and let Walker play for a little while by himself while I got Caden into his PJs.

- Put Caden in his high chair with some cheerios and finished washing up Walker. Got him out of the tub, dried off, and into PJs.

- Cleaned out the tub and put the towels up to dry. Went into the kitchen and fed Caden his dinner. Swept the floor of Cheerios and crackers after he was done dinner and did a quick list update before putting Caden to bed.

- Put Caden down, but he cried. Picked him back up and sat on the couch and cuddled with him for a few minutes. Walker whined because he was getting tired and wanted to do his homework. We all watched America's Next Top Model together. At the first commercial I picked Caden back up and put him in his crib. He cried again, but I let him cry and sat on the couch and did homework with Walker.

- Walker drew a couple of pictures of objects that started with "n" and then drew a picture of his favorite breakfast...pancakes...which is NOT his favorite breakfast...he doesn't even like breakfast. He only choose it because it's in one of his favorite story books - lol!

- Walker laid down on the couch and fell asleep as I watched the end of ANTM.

- 9:00: back online to check email and try to get a couple more blog entries posted.

- Scott got home and I made dinner...steak and pasta. We watched some TV and I crashed...night! night!

No comments:

Post a Comment