Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WEDNESDAY 11/11/09 - HOLIDAY

- Up around 6:30ish. First by Walker and then Caden woke up. Brought them into the living room and turned on cartoons.

- Walker colored for a while and then I got breakfast for both of the boys and we all sat in the kitchen and ate breakfast and watched cartoons.

- Walker and Caden played in the kitchen while I updated my blog. Trying REALLY hard to catch up to "present time". I'm a half week behind at the moment.

- Got Caden out of trouble a few times.

- Put the boys into the bath and got them dressed. Put Caden down for a morning nap. Emptied the dish washer and refilled it...this really is an never ending cycle.

- Cook breakfast...Cinnamon Swirl French Toast!!!!

- Gave Scott, who is STILL sick, his breakfast and he ate it on the couch. I ate mine in the kitchen with Caden while watching the Today Show. Finished breakfast and then loaded all the dirty dishes into the dish washer and started it. Got a bottle of milk for Caden. Got myself dressed and then put Caden down for a nap.

- 10:55: Going to take Walker down to the park to play while Scott rests on the couch and Caden takes his nap. Played with Walker at the play ground and then we went down to one of the ball parks and ran around playing lightsabers and kicking and hitting a ball around. It was a nice way to spend an autumn morning.

- Stopped for gas on the way home. Caden was awake when we got back. I picked him up to find that he had leaked...what else is new? Changed Cade, and then Walker said he wanted to take a nap. I put him in his bed and he said "good night"...but I knew it wouldn't last. It didn't. Walker came out of the bedroom and then said he wanted to lay on the kitchen floor and watch Sponge Bob with Caden. Whatever makes him happy...

- Scott got into the shower and I made another Blog entry. I packed Caden's bag and got Walker ready to go and then moved my car so Scott could take Walker and drive down to the school (he needed to cancel his Juniors class since both him and his assistant instructor had the flu...sigh.

- Get Caden ready to go and he and I are going to take a trip to Toys-R-Us to pick up some Christmas presents. YAY!

- Got to TRU, but didn't find what I wanted for Walker. Did end up getting a couple of things though, so I didn't leave empty handed. Also stopped at Target, and picked up a couple of little things, including a Christmas shirt for myself. I like to have one for our Holiday Open House in December :)

- Came home and Walker was napping, but Caden started to cry and woke him up. Walker seemed out of sorts, I think he was actually still sleeping even though his eyes were open. I brought Cade into the kitchen and fed him.

- Got the boys packed up and we all went out to Friendly's for an early dinner. Scott hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, and even though he still wasn't feeling well, he knew he should eat something.

- It took a while to be waited on for some reason. Guess no one knew who our table belonged too. Not a good start when Scott isn't feeling very well. Luckily we didn't have to wait too long for our food. But Caden was getting restless and by the time we were ready for ice cream, Caden had had about enough of the high chair. I took him out and sat him on my lap but he squirmed like crazy. It took a little longer than we would have liked to get our check, but we got it paid quickly and then headed out.

- Made a quick stop by the kung fu school so Scott could pick something up. He had made arrangements for some of his senior students to cover classes since he was still sick.

- Got home and both boys seemed totally wound up. Hopefully it will be another early night for them both. Scott went and laid down in the bed to take a nap for a little while. Sat on the couch and did some homework with Walker.

- Fed Caden dinner and got him in his PJs. Let him play for a little while. I prepared Walker's lunch and snack in the kitchen. Replaced batteries in Caden's "musical rainforest" toy that hangs in his crib. Woke up Scott as it was just about time to put Caden to bed and I had to reattach the toy to the crib.

- 8:00: picked Caden up and put him to bed. Brought Walker into the kitchen and finished up his homework while I watched America's Next Top Model.

- 9:00: Got Walker ready for bed, read him a story, and kissed him good night.

- Sat on the couch with Scott to watch some TV...he was watching Vampire Diaries... Seemed like an okay show, but I was a bit lost since I've never seen it before...neither had he. Turned on CSI: NY at 10:00, watched about a half hour of it...and then fell asleep. Did wake up until 2ish when Caden started making noise in his crib. Got up and gave him a bottle and went back to sleep...on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment