Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tuesday 9/29/09 - AFTER WORK

- Hitched a ride with my boss to head to the Red Sox game (he was also going).

- Parked down by the Mass Ave bridge and walked with my boss and his cousin to Fenway.

- Stopped to get some cash at the ATM and headed into the park.

- Scouted the food options and decided to just get a bag of kettle corn and a bottle of water. Stood in line for about 10 minutes as I waited for fresh kettle corn to be made - YUM!

- Found my seat and settled in and quickly made friends with the guys sitting next to me while I waiting for Scott to arrived.

- Spent 7 innings chatting with Scott and the guys to my right (they were alot of fun). The game wasn't very interesting as we were pretty much getting our butt's whipped by the Blue Jays. We occupied our time by making jokes and being silly.

- Belted out Sweet Caroline before the 8th inning and things started to pick up.

- Sox scored 5 runs in the 8th, and Pap got three outs in the 9th. Spent the second half of the 9th screaming, shouting, and cheering...rally, rally, rally! With 2 outs and Yuke with a full count, the park was shaking...and abruptly silenced when he struck out. Well, at least they made the last two innings interesting.

- Left the park and walked back to the Museum with Scott to get my car. Looooong walk, but it was a nice night.

- Got the car and headed home. Hit a little traffic on 93 as they are doing road work. Took a short nap while Scott drove.

- Stopped at the Braintree T to drop Scott off to pick up his car and then headed to my parents' house to pick up the boys.

- Both boys were sleeping, but Caden needed his diaper changed and needed to have his pajamas put on. He woke up during the process, but took a bottle as I settled him in the car seat. Scott got Walker and discovered he was running a fever.

- We loaded the boys into the cars and drove home.

- Started my "list" while I waited for Scott to get home.

- Wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy for Walker, explaining how he had swallowed his tooth earlier in the day. Put that and a picture he drew under his pillow and kissed him good night.

- Back to my "list."

- Posted Monday's "things I did" list to my blog.

- Checked in on Facebook. Hadn't had a chance to take a peek all day.

- Ate a quick bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats.

- 1:15 am - BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment