Saturday, September 26, 2009

Friday 9/25/09 - MORNING

- Awakened by Walker at 4:30 am as he crawled into bed with us.

- Awakened again at 4:45 by Caden squawking in the crib. Got up and got him a bottle and left all the boys in the bedroom and went to sleep on the couch.

- Got about 15 minutes of sleep before I heard the bottle being thrown out of Caden's crib and he started to squawk again. Went in to retrieve the bottle only to find a very smell baby. Changed his bum and put him back in the crib with the bottle.

- 5:15: Caden squawks again, and again I find a stinky baby. Another messy diaper and I decide to cuddle with him on the couch so that Walker and Scott can get some sleep.

- Played and cuddled with Caden until 6ish, then turned on cartoons and started getting things ready for Walker to go to school and finding clothes for myself and Caden to wear.

- Folded a basket of clothes, washed bottles, gave Caden breakfast (Cheerios and bananas - 1st time Caden ate chopped up bananas!).

- Woke Walker up fo school and Scott up for work. Got Walker a cup of milk and asked him to get dressed.

- Ironed my pants and checked back in with Walker to find he still wasn't dressed, so dressed him myself.

- Packed up the items Scott made for Walker's lunch and got Walker's sweatshirt on: 7:10.

- Started my "List" while Scott took Walker down to the bus stop.

- Got dressed.

- Played around on Facebook while Caden played in the living room and then the two of us watched the new "dancing baby" video on YouTube that everyone is sending around.

- Did my hair while Caden played at my feet with all the bath toys he'd emptied out on to the floor.

- Got Caden changed and dressed and picked up the bath toys in the bathroom.

- Did my make up and sent out an email trying to find a babysitter for tomorrow night so Scott and I can have "date night."

- Looked up info on a friend's wedding that we're attending on Sunday. Just realized it was Hawaiian themed. I need to go dress shopping!

- Read a story about the birth of my friend's baby last month. Caden woke up and I got him packed up in his carrier. Time to head to drop him off with Scott at the kung fu school: 9:00.

- Scraped up a few dollars from around the house (I'm broke) to put gas in the car and buy breakfast.

- Loaded Caden into the car.

- Stopped to get gas and at Dunkin's for coffee and a breakfast item.

- Drove down to Rockland to drop off Caden, and chatted with Scott for about 10 minutes about kids and weekend plans.

- Headed to work, only to take a quick detour of the highway to pick up milk with I remembered I volunteered to do for an "Intern Thank You Snack" for the afternoon.

- Got back on the highway, battled a little traffic and got into the office just after 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment