Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thursday 9/24/09 - AFTER WORK

- Stopped by the bank to deposit a check before going home.

- Got home to find ALL my boys sleeping, so got online and tried to start up my blog via Google's "Blog Spot", but got an error message and couldn't make it happen.

- The boys both woke up from their nap. Caden was soaked through so I had to get him completely changed. Let him crawl around the house in his diaper for a little while and then got both boys ready to head out to bring Caden to "Nana and Papa's" while Walker an I went to his school's open house.

- Got to Walker's school around 5:45 and did a "scavenger hunt" around his class room as he showed me the different things he does each day. Looked at some of the work he's done and pictures that they've taken of him. Saw what his favorite color was and favorite books. Walker gave me a tour of where the bathroom and gym were and I showed him where the pool was in his school (which he didn't know was there) that I use to swim in when I was a kid.

- Headed back to my parents and hung out with them for a little while and introduced Caden to pretzels and apples (he seemed to like both).

- Got the boys packed up and headed home a little after 7.

- Chatted with my neighbors in the driveway for a little while after arriving home and then brought the boys inside.

- Changed out of my work clothes, got Walker his dinner while Caden crawled around the house.

- Checked work email--since I left the office early today--and responded to those that I needed too. Checked in on Facebook. While listening to Walker go on and on about how he knows "I'm proud of him being in kindergarten, but that he will miss his family." and trying to convince him that it's okay to "miss" someone.

- Fed Caden dinner while catching bits of Access Hollywood .

- Let the boys watch some cartoons while I type this list before they get ready for bed. 8:15

- Wiped two messy and smelly butts and got the boys into their PJs while trying to catch bits-and-pieces of Survivor.

- Put Caden to bed and let Walker watch Lego YouTube videos while I finished watching Survivor.

- Cuddled with Walker on the couch for a few minutes after Survivior was over and then put him to bed, read him "The Night Before Christmas" (he's really into Christmas...and it's only SEPTEMBER), and kissed him good night.

- Decided to relax while watching CSI for a little bit but quickly felt all my energy drain. Laid down on the couch, called the hubby who was out having a drink with a friend who was visiting from out of town, and asked him if he could get his own dinner, because I was wiped out.

- Fell asleep about 10 minutes before the end of CSI - damn!

- Woke up at on the couch about 12:20. The house was quiet except for the TV. Thought about calling Scott to see when he was getting home, but then heard typing come from the den and realized he was already home.

- Made myself a bowl of cereal, since I hadn't had any dinner, and chatted with Scott on the couch for about 20 minutes and then went to bed: 1 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment