Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Monday 9/28/09 - MORNING

- Alarm clock went off at 6:15, I got up and hit the snooze button.

- Alarm clock went off again at 6:24. Got up, hit the snooze button again but heard Caden start to squirm.

- Laid in the bed listening to Caden wake up and start playing in the crib. When get sounded like he was ready to come out I got out of bed to get him. The alarm clock went off again just as I got to Caden's crib and I turned it off and took Cade out of the crib.

- Put Caden down in the living room with cartoons and toys and went and brushed my teeth.

- 6:40: started up my daily list.

- Checked email quickly and then Walker woke up.

- Had to console Walker about going to school and explain that he was not sick, that he was making himself cough and that wasn't good. That I know he would miss us, but that he had to go to school and faking being sick was not going to work.

- Pulled clothes for both Walker and Caden, gave Walker his to put on and went to make a cup of milk, for Walker and a bottle for Caden.

- Couldn't find a nipple for Cade's bottle, so had to quickly clean one before making the bottle.

- Continued to console Walker while getting myself dressed and Caden dressed.

- Packed Walker's lunch and helped him put on this socks, shoes, and sweatshirt.

- Kept pulling Caden out of "trouble."

- Brushed my hair, put Caden in the bed with Scott, and gathered up Walker to walk down to the bus stop.

- Waited with Walker at the bus while chatting with some of the other moms and continually confirming to Walker that I would remember to come home.

- Gave Walker a kiss and put him on the bus and headed back home.

- Tried to find my cell phone, but after calling it from the house phone a couple of times, realized it was not in the house or in the car. Believe it's in my dad's car that I borrowed the night before.

- Woke up my husband while trying to update my List.

- Put Caden in the highchair with some Cheerios while I did some organinzing on the computer.

- Styled my hair and did my make-up before getting Caden out of the highchair and getting him settled in his chair to head to kung fu with Daddy.

- Moved cars around so Scott could head to work.

- Called my mom to tell her I think my phone is in my Dad's car and that I'll pick it up later.

- Updated my Blog with Sunday's list.

- 8:35: headed off to my doctor's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment