Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tuesday 9/29/09 - MORNING

- 6:15: alarm clock went off. I hit the snooze button.

- 6:24: alarm clock went off again. I got up. Everyone is still sleeping, so it's best to jump in the shower now before children start to raise.

- Took a shower while listening to an interview on the radio with Tom Brady. I really enjoy listening to him talk. I like how he thinks and how he works. Some people may find this shallow, but Tom Brady inspires me. He's a great leader. I think he has lessons that can be used by others...even outside of football.

- 7:04 Got on the computer to check the weather...what do I put Walker in this morning?

- Pulled clothes for Walker to wear and woke him up and dressed him. We were running late this morning, so I wasn't going to leave him to do it on his own. He was already complaining he was "tired."

- Woke Scott up while I put Walker's snack items in his bag and then looked for some clothes for myself.

- Been struggling with some "stomach aches" which as slowed me down a bit, but got my hair dried and my make-up on, while Caden played with stuff in the bathroom.

- Asked Scott to change Caden's bum so I could update my blog before going to work and add several more items to my "morning" list.

- Sat on the couch and tried to catch a story on the Today Show that had to do with Star Wars. I had heard the music coming from the kitchen TV while I was on the computer, but when I went in to see what it was about, the teaser was gone. Sat with Scott through what felt like 10 minutes of commercials and finally they "teased" again, and it looks like it has something to do with Carrie Fisher.

- Watched Caden crawling around, playing with toys, and pulling himself up on the edge of furniture. Chatted with Scott about our plans to meet at the Red Sox game tonight.

- Got up to put on my shoes and pull together some clothes and sneakers to wear to the game tonight, and headed to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment