Sunday, September 12, 2010

SUNDAY MORNING - 9/12/10 - It's been a while

- Got up around 7:30 (cause the 6 year old was sleeping at his grandparents and that means the almost-2 year old will sleep later).

- Changed Caden and got him settled with cartoons.

- Opened mail from the day before and organized some some bills.

- Gave the hubby a kiss as he headed off to work and a day with guys.

- Got Caden some juice.

- Checked email and did some FBing

- Started sorting socks.

- Got Caden some more juice.

- Put shoes on myself and Caden and went out for a morning walk down to Dunkin Donuts where we grabbed an egg and cheese bagel and sat there to eat it. Then stopped at CVS on the way home to pick up milk.

- Got home and checked back in on FB.

- Made a 2010 Football Pool chart for me and my dad, for today's game.

- Did a little promotion of Scott's kung fu school on FB.

- Cut up some apples for Caden and then picked up some toys.

- Finished sorting a basket of socks.

- Changed Caden's diaper and put him down for a nap.

- Jumped in the shower and listened to some football talk on the radio.

- Got out of the shower and decided to post this list...11:08

- It's been a while...and I couldn't actually find my blog - DOH! - and once I did I had to remember how to post something. Here, now it's posted...11:17.

No comments:

Post a Comment